- Visitation to the sick or elderly who are home bound or hospitalized.
- Helping two children in Haiti to eat and go to school after they lost both parents from the 2010 earthquake.
- Providing shelter for those who have been forced to leave their homes.
- Food and clothes distribution
- Ministering to the needs of young mothers with newborns, abandoned spouses, and grieving widows.
- After-school programs for children.
- Prison ministry to make a difference in the lives of the incarcerated. Provide counseling to prisoners as well as comfort and assistance to their family members.
EGLISE BAPTISTE NOUVELLE NAISSANCE is a fully authorized nonprofit organization under section 501(C)(3) of the IRS Code. All contributions are fully tax deductible.